I want to convert sandals 9 us to:
Systems that is used in the United States 🇺🇸.
The most common is the customary, described in more detail below, which for men's shoes is one size shorter than the UK equivalent, making a men's 13 in the US the same size as a men's 12 in the UK.
- The US traditional system is similar to British sizes but start counting at one rather than zero, so equivalent sizes are one greater.
- Male sandals size (barleycorns) = 3 × last length (in) − 24 ≈ 3 × foot length (in) − 22. (where barleycorns is 1⁄3 inch)
- Consider to "standard" or "FIA" (Footwear Industries of America) scale, women's sizes are men's sizes plus 1 (so a men's 9 is a women's 91)
- There is also the "common" scale, where women's sizes are equal to men's sizes plus 1.5.
- In the United States and Canada, there are different systems that are used concurrently.
Men sandals sizes table from 9 us to another measure system