I want to convert 8.5 US shoe size to:
Systems that is used in the United States 🇺🇸.
The most common is the customary, described in more detail below, which for men's shoes is one size shorter than the UK equivalent, making a men's 13 in the US the same size as a men's 12 in the UK.
- The US traditional system is similar to British sizes but start counting at one rather than zero, so equivalent sizes are one greater.
- Male shoe size (barleycorns) = 3 × last length (in) − 24 ≈ 3 × foot length (in) − 22. (where barleycorns is 1⁄3 inch)
- Consider to "standard" or "FIA" (Footwear Industries of America) scale, men's sizes are women's sizes minus 1 (so a men's 8.5 us is a women's 9.5 us)
- There is also the "common" scale, where women's sizes are equal to men's sizes plus 1.5.
- In the United States and Canada, there are different systems that are used concurrently.
Table of men shoe sizes: from 8.5 US to another measure system
|7 1/2||38.5||8 1/2||26||40.5||260||7||7 1/2|