I want to convert 5.5 US sneakers size to:
Systems that are used in the United States 🇺🇸.
The most common is the customary, described in more detail below, which for men's shoes is one size shorter than the UK equivalent, making a men's 13 in the US the same size as a men's 12 in the UK.
- The US traditional system is similar to British sizes but starts counting at one rather than zero, so equivalent sizes are one greater.
- Male sneakers size (barleycorns) = 3 × last length (in) − 24 ≈ 3 × foot length (in) − 22. (where barleycorn is 1⁄3 inch)
- Considering to "standard" or "FIA" (Footwear Industries of America) scale, men's sizes are women's sizes minus 1 (so a men's 5.5 us is a women's 6.5 us)
- There is also the "common" scale, where women's sizes are equal to men's sizes plus 1.5.
- In the United States and Canada, there are different systems that are used concurrently.
Table of men's sneakers sizes: from 5.5 US to another measuring system
|4 1/2||35||5 1/2||23.5||37||235||4||4 1/2|